|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Paper Slimicides aim at the removal of slimes which happens to be a common problem in paper making. The aqueous environment of a paper mill tends to attract the growth of slime. Starch products and various sugars from wood catalyze the growth of the same. All of the factors together render it to be an appropriate place for the growth of all kinds of microorganisms. These slime formations lead to corrosion problems, reduced efficiency of the paper making machines and poor quality products. |
Chemtex manufactures oxidizing and non-oxidizing slimicides which help to restrict the growth of slimes in paper stock as well as in the paper making machine.
|solubility||soluble in water|
|Model Number/Name||ULV Fogger|
|Fogging Machine generates high density fog droplets in the size range of 5 – 10 microns, providing maximum thrust, deeper penetration.|
Key Attributes & Benefits:
• Least amount of surface residues
• 5–10 micron droplets reaching every nook and corner
• Superior quality motors
• Large number of small droplets create high density fog
• Easier to clean with removable tank
• Cost saving and better efficiency
• Pharma and Biotech: Incubation labs, R&D sectors, microbiology labs, etc.
• Hospitals: OT, ICU, ICCU, patient waiting rooms, etc.
• Agriculture: Polyhouses, greenhouse, poultry sheds, etc.
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Is It Bio Degradable||Biodegradable|
|Water, the living grounds for aquaculture harbours many pathogens requiring their timely removal. Control of water quality is the key component for a productive maritime society like fishes, prawns and shrimps, etc. Aquaculture Disinfectant is a broad spectrum eco-friendly disinfectant. an eco-friendly aquaculture disinfectant based on Glutaraldehyde, 2nd and 4th generation QACs. It remains active even in presence of high organic matter. It ensures complete removal of microbes and pathogens. It prevents algal growth and is safe and nontoxic for fishes and humans.|
Features & Benefits:
• Broad Spectrum
• No negative impact on fish health
• Long term effectiveness
• Works against biofilm formations
• Easy handling
• Effective in both fresh and salt water
• No traces should remain in the fishes
• Effective against organic wastes
• No Chloride content