|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Paper Slimicides aim at the removal of slimes which happens to be a common problem in paper making. The aqueous environment of a paper mill tends to attract the growth of slime. Starch products and various sugars from wood catalyze the growth of the same. All of the factors together render it to be an appropriate place for the growth of all kinds of microorganisms. These slime formations lead to corrosion problems, reduced efficiency of the paper making machines and poor quality products. |
Chemtex manufactures oxidizing and non-oxidizing slimicides which help to restrict the growth of slimes in paper stock as well as in the paper making machine.
|solubility||soluble in water|
|Model Number/Name||ULV Fogger|
|Fogging Machine generates high density fog droplets in the size range of 5 – 10 microns, providing maximum thrust, deeper penetration.|
Key Attributes & Benefits:
• Least amount of surface residues
• 5–10 micron droplets reaching every nook and corner
• Superior quality motors
• Large number of small droplets create high density fog
• Easier to clean with removable tank
• Cost saving and better efficiency
• Pharma and Biotech: Incubation labs, R&D sectors, microbiology labs, etc.
• Hospitals: OT, ICU, ICCU, patient waiting rooms, etc.
• Agriculture: Polyhouses, greenhouse, poultry sheds, etc.
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Is It Bio Degradable||Biodegradable|
|Water, the living grounds for aquaculture harbours many pathogens requiring their timely removal. Control of water quality is the key component for a productive maritime society like fishes, prawns and shrimps, etc. Aquaculture Disinfectant is a broad spectrum eco-friendly disinfectant. an eco-friendly aquaculture disinfectant based on Glutaraldehyde, 2nd and 4th generation QACs. It remains active even in presence of high organic matter. It ensures complete removal of microbes and pathogens. It prevents algal growth and is safe and nontoxic for fishes and humans.|
Features & Benefits:
• Broad Spectrum
• No negative impact on fish health
• Long term effectiveness
• Works against biofilm formations
• Easy handling
• Effective in both fresh and salt water
• No traces should remain in the fishes
• Effective against organic wastes
• No Chloride content
|Type||Water Disinfectant, Surface Disinfectant|
|Chemtex’s QAC based Disinfectant is a broad spectrum terminal disinfectant. It is used for versatile applications for cleaning and disinfection through-out the dairy, beverage and food industry. The applications mostly include disinfection in OT and other critical areas in hospitals, F&B, and other industries. QAC based Disinfectants have a wide range of activity on bacteria, fungi and viruses.QACs are solids dissolved in liquid solutions. They do not evaporate into the air. When solutions of QACs dry they leave behind a solid residue. QACs can get in the air if they are sprayed or if mixing of solutions results in foaming or splashing.QAC Disinfectants have an important role in preventing infectious disease spread. Health care facilities, day care centers, and restaurants may be centers for transmission of bacterial and viral illnesses where use of disinfectants is important.|
Chemtex Speciality Limited's QAC Disinfectants is a blend of cationic quaternary compounds (QACs) and low foaming surfactants for disinfection and cleaning properties. For OPC operations, Chemtex Speciality Limited's QAC based disinfectant should be ideally used at concentrations from 0.1 - 2.0% v/v depending upon the type of application and soiling followed with thorough rinsing with water.
Key Attributes and Benefits:
• OPC (Open Plant Cleaning) of SS, MS, Aluminium, Rubber, Plastic, Fibreglass, etc.
• Floors, Walls, Food Contact Surfaces, Crates, etc.
• Equipments, Utensils, Tanks
• Suitable For Meat And Poultry Processors