|Coolant Antifreeze or Heat Transfer Fluids are designed to prevent the inner engine parts from forming deposits, a major cause of failure. Compatible with most variants of cooling systems with added inhibitor package to protect brass, copper, solder, steel, cast iron, aluminium alloys and other components such as rubber hoses, gaskets, rubber seals, plastic components etc., that are commonly found in the engine radiator. The Coolant Antifreeze is Low silicate, borate free, NAP free. |
Key Features & Benefits:
- Formulated and mixed with distilled water or as concentrates in appropriate proportions in order to enhance heat transfer protection. They are able to dissipate more heat and thus prevent the engine from overheating.
- Prevents rusting and corrosion with inhibitor additives to prevent the inner chambers from rusting or being corroded.
- Foaming is also reduced. Regular coolant flushes help wipe away rust and scale deposits which otherwise tend to build up in the cooling system overtime.
- All cooling systems leads to a build-up in contaminants. An antifreeze flush will completely cleanse these particles from the system.
- Contain additives that help lubricate vehicle’s water pump. This lubrication works to extend the lifespan of the pump.
- Longer Lasting and less prone to clumping.
|Hydraulic fluid for Hydro mounts unit is a superior blend of glycols which is used as coolant antifreeze protection for heat transfer agent. It is blended with corrosion inhibitors designed to provide protection against corrosion of Copper, Aluminium, SS, MS, Low C-steel, etc. It increases system life and retarding glycol degradation rate. Use of the same is advantageous in terms of reduced maintenance cost and effective antifreeze protection and cooling of Hydro Mount Oils, Industrial coolants, and Cold Rolling Oils.|
Features & Benefits:
- Corrosion inhibited for multi metal protection
- Inhibited glycol does not degrade into corrosive mixture
- Compatible with Al, SS, MS, Cu-Alloys, etc
- Efficient antifreeze, anti-boil agent
- Protects sensitive hydro mount structures
- Enhanced compatibility with elastomers, polymers within working temperature range
- Effective shock absorber
- Requires no degreasing after use