|State of Matter/Chemical Form||Liquid/Solution|
|Hydrogen peroxide and Nano Silver particles provide high efficacy in killing of microorganisms in almost all possible applications such as soil, water, air and surface. This combination of hydrogen peroxide and silver is more powerful than hydrogen peroxide alone. |
The main high points of this disinfectant are:
• Eco-friendly, degrading to water and oxygen
• Multifunctional, finding a wide range of applications
• Multimedia sanitation (Air, Water, Soil, Surface)
• Non-toxic on humans and the environment
• No requirement of any heat for disinfection
• No Water Rinsing after application
Applications of Nano Silver Hydrogen Peroxide:
• Air Fumigation to safely disinfect critical areas like Hospital wards, OTs, incubators, to prevent air borne infections
• Soil Disinfection by spray, drip, drench, and fumigation with silver hydrogen peroxide is both prevention and cure for plant related diseases
• Silver Hydrogen Peroxide is FDA approved to be a potable water disinfectant
• Surfaces are efficiently sanitized by spraying or dipping, finding use in various industries like F&B, Dairy, Brewery, etc.
|Agriculture Adjuvant is a superspreading surfactant based on Trisiloxane Ethoxylate. Adjuvants provide increased spread, rapid uptake of agrofertilizers. It reduces the surface tension and contact angle helping in an effective spread.|
Agriculture Adjuvant functions as an efficient tank side adjuvant in the pH range of 5-8 and when used within 24 hours of preparation. Adjuvant is nonionic in nature making it useful within a broad range of agrochemical forumulations.
The main application areas are:
• Growth regulators
Key Attributes of Chemtex’s Agriculture Adjuvant:
• Increased spread
• Reduces spray volume
• Rapid nutrient uptake
• Improved spray coverage
• Nonionic in nature
|Metam Sodium is a soil fumigant, used in pre-planting treatment for the control of soil borne pests in a wide range of horticultural crops. It helps in improving crop quality and yield by enhancing plant vigour.|
Metam sodium is generally used as pesticides, primarily as a broad spectrum preplant soil fumigant to control weeds, weed seeds, fungi, nematodes, and soil insects.
Metam sodium may be used on all crops but is particularly important in the production of melons, peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, strawberries, citrus, grapes, carrots, lettuce, spinach, squash, forest tree seedlings and cut flowers.
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|